Copyright or © - 2003 - 20.. MediRabbit.com
Copyright laws exist in Internet too !!!
Swiss and international copyright laws protect all material (texts, pictures, graphical material) found in www.medirabbit.com. When consulting or referring to www.medirabbit.com, the user accepts the following rules related to copyright:
· The owner of this site has the exclusive right of use of the information published in www.medirabbit.com.
· Every visitor can consult the various rabbit information presented in the pages of MediRabbit, for personal use. Copyright authorizes copy for personal use *only*, but not for collective use, unless authorized by the author.
· It is allowed to analyze or cite parts of a publication; for discussion or illustration, under the express conditions that the author and the URL are mentioned.
Example: E. van Praag, 2003, www.medirabbit.com
· It is not allowed to change the material, to edit it or take it out of its context in such a way that it will create a wrong or incorrect statement or impression.
· Referencing or linking www.medirabbit.com to another Internet site is allowed.
Any different use of material contained in www.medirabbit.com must receive the prior and explicit authorization of the author.
Esther van Praag, Ph.D.